1. A Brief Life Story of His Holiness Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu.
4. Worship of Ma Saraswati
5. The Glory of Satguru
6. Daily Routine
7. Early Morning Water Therapy
8. Ways to Boost Your Memory
10. Importance of Meditation, Trataka, Japa, Mauna, Sandhya and Mantra
11. Surya Namaskara
12. Yogic Chakras
13. Some Useful Mudras
15. Inspiring Lines
17. Chanting of Shlokas
18. Learning through Numbers
19. Marks of an Ideal Child
20. The Glorious Cultural Traditions of India
21. How to Achieve Success in Exams?
22. The Ideal Mode of Spending Holidays
23. How to Celebrate Your Birthday?
24. Useful Rules for Good Conduct in Life
25. Stories for Children
26. Cold Drinks: Enemies of Teeth and Bones
27. Dangerous Effects of Tea and Coffee
28. Children's Jaws are Shrinking due to Modern Food Habits
29. Cosmetics Contain the Silent Screams of Slaughtered Innocent Creatures
30. Ice-creams sold in the Market: Dangerous and Inedible
31. Meat Consumption: An Open Invitation to Serious Diseases
32. Are you Consuming Chocolates or the Flesh of Innocent Calves?
33. Fluoride Found in Most Toothpastes Invites Cancer
34. Take Good Care of Your Teeth
35. Egg is Poison
36. Gutkha-Pan Masala: Another Name of Death
37. The Ill Effects of TV & Films
38. His Holiness Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu's Message
39. My Lust was Transformed into Devotion
40. 'Divine Inspiration' is not a Book, but an Educative Scripture
41. Do Not Forget Your Parents.
The way a child's character is moulded, and the values and habits taught to
him during his early childhood, eventually form the basis of his future life. It is
very essential to teach noble traits to children so that they can attain all-round
excellence in life. By following the footsteps of heroes like Subhash Chandra
Bose, saints like Ekanathaji, or the noble ones devoted to their parents like
Shravana Kumara, our children can become great men. We all know how
positively Gandhiji's life was influenced by the play 'Harishchandra', which he
happened to see during his childhood!
Good traits can be taught to kids in a playful manner. A child is like a delicate
young plant which can be made to grow in any direction. If a young child is
inculcated with good traits, he can grow into a large banyan tree, competent
enough to preserve the glory of Indian culture.
Students are the future of India, the glory of the world, and the pride of their
parents. Hidden in them is a great treasure, a veritable storehouse of infinite
capabilities. To uncover that treasure, we need to inculcate good traits in
them, build their character and acquaint them with the true glory of Indian
culture. His Holiness Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu has been elaborating on these
subjects from time to time. Based on those elaborations, this material has
been compiled and presented in a simple and lucid language under the title
'Bal Sanskar'. We hope that this book would prove beneficial to both parents
and children alike.
With humble greetings,
Mahila Utthan Trust
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Mahila Utthan Trust. All rights reserved.