Attributes of the ingredients of Panchaamrita Rasa
* Amla (Indian gooseberry): It alleviates the three doshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha). It rejuvenates old cells. If a healthy person consumes it regularly, it helps in maintaining health and increases immunity. Hence it is called a Rasayana. It maintains the efficiency of blood vessels and thereby prevents ageing. It strengthens the stomach, brain and heart, and regulates functions of liver.
* Tulsi (Basil): It alleviates Vata and Kapha. It is anthelmintic, cardiac tonic, and endowed with powerful germicidal property.
* Turmeric: It alleviates Kapha and Pitta, purifies blood, promotes complexion, destroys worms and helps in liver disorders. It helps in prevention of cancer due to its anti-cancer property. A small quantity cures many diseases of the body. It helps in prevention of cardiovascular disease by lowering serum cholesterol. It is antihistaminic, meaning it controls allergies.
* Ginger: It alleviates Kapha and Vata. It stimulates the appetite. It is the best herb for all Vata related diseases and rheumatic arthritis (caused by aama and Vatadosha).
* Mint: It alleviates Kapha and Vata. It destroys carcinogenic free radicals. Thus it helps in the prevention of cancer.
Dosage: Take 10-15 ml rasa with honey or water on an empty stomach in the morning or as prescribed by the Vaidya. Shake well before use.
लाभ :- पंचरस संतों द्वारा अनुभूत, स्वास्थ्य व उर्जाप्रदायक, पाचक व रोगनाशक अद्भुत योग है.
सावधानीः पंचामृत रस लेने के बाद 1 घंटे तक दूध, दही व छाछ ना लें । (वैद्यकीय सलाहनुसार लें ।)
अच्छी तरह हिलाकर प्रयोग करें ।
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Mahila Utthan Trust. All rights reserved.