The sparkle in the diamond does not have to be added from outside, the diamond has only to be cut and polished to reveal its inner glow. Similarly, the treasure of Self-bliss within a human being, is revealed as inner bliss, independent joy, liberating bliss when he gets association and Satsang of Self-realized ones. The book ‘Āntar Jyot’ presents a deep Vedantic study and experience of Saints and great men on the fundamental questions of life. A person can awaken the light within him, the light in the temple of his heart by reading and reflecting on this book, which is illumined with the Light of Knowledge of the Great man, Pujya Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu, who is awakened in his true nature.
In this you will find:
* How to awaken the inner light?
* Why does man indulge in sinful acts?
* What is the main cause of violence, misery, and chaos in society?
* The benedictory goal of human life and the way to achieve it?
* Cause and treatment of physical and mental diseases.
* Protect yourself from the ten faults, and awaken the inner light
* Sins of the mind, speech and body, which give grief and sorrow
* Four points of human Dharma, which naturally awaken the inner light
* How to bring righteousness into your life?
* Dharma: a means of self-protection
* Aids to awaken the inner light – purity, purity of food, subtle food…
* 5-10 minute procedure – a source of power for your whole life.
* What is the fundamental secret of success in work?
* Such is the glory of salutations!
* Whose life is successful, and whose birth is blessed?
* Chant the name of Rama with your mouth and do these beautiful acts with your hands.
* Why do you delay?
* Kirtan – A simple way to remove sorrow, anxiety, and awaken the inner light.
* Awaken the inner light through knowledge imparted by the Guru, before the wolf of death throttles you.
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.