This book ‘Ātmayoga’ contains the inspired words of great men exuding their experiences matching the verbal testimony from the Gita, Bhagavata Purana, Ramayana, etc., for virtuous souls treading the path of Bhakti (devotion), Yoga and Jnana (knowledge). It is as simple as it is esoteric. Be it a devotee, a yogi, seeker of knowledge, believer of any religion, sect, school, philosophy, everyone will be inspired by this powerful, experience-soaked divine voice, aiding them to attain their goal of ‘Self-realization’ by easily marching ahead on their path.
The book ‘Ātmayoga’ has:
* Keys to Self-realization
* ‘Who are you?’ Find your own Self.
* Dispassion is the shore of the ocean of death and transmigration.
* Keys to unlock the treasure of Self-force
* How to render the mind pure?
* Questions of seekers, answered by revered Saint Shri AsharamJi Bapu
* Deliberation by King Janaka
* Apart from God’s, no one’s support will last
* A moment’s negligence is also death
* For what did Mahatma Buddha and King Bhartrihari renounce their kingdoms?
* Remain established in Atman (Self)….
* Towards deep meditation.
* A technique of mind-relaxation.
* Prayer to God, the ocean of affection.
* SatGuru’s mercy…
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.