Alakh Kī Or
(Towards the Invisible)
People seek God, but God can’t be seen anywhere with these eyes, for He is Invisible. So, how to know the invisible? How to see Him? If you want to see that Invisible, then tread the path shown by the experiential words of Self-realized great men, in whom that Invisible has manifested Himself in His full glory. This book ‘Alakh Kī Or’ is a compilation of experiential words of Pujya Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu – a Self-realized master versed in Bhakti (devotion), Jnāna (knowledge) and Yoga, and the bestower of the Sampreshana Shakti (transmission of spiritual energy from a Master to his disciple). This spiritual literature, helpful in unraveling the mysteries of life to attain the Bliss of that Invisible Purusha (the Self), includes:
* Self-Inquiry – A beautiful way to take the Blissful Journey to the Infinite
* The art of putting to good use, pleasure and pain
* Tips to be Happy in All Circumstances
* The Key to Amazing Potential; and the Way to acquire it
* What is the difference between Manorājya (building castles in the air) and Samādhi?
* What should the object of meditation be?
* How to Pray (or Worship) Incessantly?
* Know the state of your subconscious Mind
* Which Worship is Better – Saguņa (a form with attributes) or Nirguņa (attributeless Brahman)?
* What to do for Inner Purification?
* Self-analysis is a Must
* A man is known by the company he keeps; the company of SatGuru destroys the night of delusion
* Why does the mind become impure? How to purify it?
* Mother Lakshmi descended on the Earth; lavishly Bestowed Gold at everyone’s place
* Self-control is essential to acquire the Treasure of the Self
* What is Manonāsha (Annihilation of the mind)?
* How to destroy Vāsanās (Subtle Desires)?
* What is the Best of All Karma (Action)?
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.