Ārogya Nidhi (bhāg 1)
(Treasure of health (part-1))
If real health could be procured by medicine, then doctors, chemists and their family members would have never suffered from any illness. If health could have been a purchasable commodity, then no rich person would have ever remained sick. Health is not attained by injections, instruments, large hospital buildings, big medical degrees and qualifications of doctors; rather it is gained by following the rules of health and living a self-restrained life. To save the countrymen from unnecessary medical expenses and to easily lead a healthy and happy life, these two books ‘Ārogya Nidhi (treasure of health) in two parts, I and II are prepared by compiling various simple health measures and remedies as mentioned in Ayurveda, under the aegis of Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu.
Ārogya Nidhi (bhāg 1) contains:
• Avoid the curse of surgical operations.
• Allopathic medicines do not cure disease permanently.
• Some important tips to remain healthy forever.
• Diet and mode of living in spring, spring-summer, rainy season (monsoon), fall (autumn), fall-winter and winter.
• You must read this.
• You invite disease by suppressing the natural urges of hunger, thirst, cough and sneezing.
• Simple remedies for diseases of eyes, nose, ear, throat, and stomach.
• How to beget a healthy and brilliant progeny?
• Prescriptions for different diseases.
• Therapy for bites by poisonous animals or poisoning
• Methods for relieving insomnia in babies.
• Tips for beautification.
• Remedy for dandruff and other hair problems.
• Wheatgrass (green blood): a miraculous, cheap and the best medicine.
• Juice therapy for various diseases
• Sugar and salt are harmful to health!
• Some invaluable gifts of nature.
• Cow’s milk: Ambrosia on earth.
• Welcoming a newborn baby.
• Benefits of wearing a cap, turban and sleepers.
• Therapeutic effects of ornaments in various diseases.
• Mantras and Beej mantras (seed mantras) for health
• Some mudrās, āsanas and prānāyāmas (breathing exercises) to enhance health.
• How to get rid of the demon of anger
• Medicine for the best health
• Information regarding solar therapy, soil therapy, hydrotherapy, Swedan Chikitsā (sweating, fomentation), acupressure, massage therapy, Hasta Chikitsā (Palming) and magnetic therapy.
• Simple measures beneficial in internal heat, burning sensation on the soles, obesity, heat stroke, alcohol addiction, effects of poison, ulcers, cholera, ascites, cancer, hysteria, etc.
• Methods for body building and for increasing height and weight.
• Simple remedies for constipation, piles, vomiting, diarrhea, jaundice, hydrocele, common cold (flu), cough, asthma, tuberculosis, high blood pressure, urological (urinary) disorders, heart disease, oligospermia, fever, bleeding, pimples-rashes and benign tumours, lesions and ulcers, internal injury, elephantiasis, paralysis, gynecological disorders, childhood illnesses, rheumatism, arthritis and burns.
• Information about health centres run by the ashrams. Get guidance from them to avoid costly allopathic medicine and protect your body, mind and save money.
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.