Gāgar Mein Sāgar
The Vedas have been compared with an ocean. Although they are an ocean of knowledge, it is difficult for ordinary people to utilise them. Self-Realized Saints turn this boundless ocean into clouds with the heat of their self-study, austerity, and Self- realization and moved by the soft breeze of their love for devotees, the Self-realised saints of the people shower this knowledge through the rain of their ambrosial words.
In the words of such saints one finds the simple technique of sadhana, clear understanding of Self-knowledge, the key to true happiness, health tips and the comprehensive art of living an elevated life. This book ‘Gāgar Mein Sāgar’ is a collection of the enlightening satsang discourses of Brahmalin Bhagavatpāda Sain Shri Lilashahji Maharaj, the SatGuru of His Holiness Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu. This small satsang book holds the potential to enable the small human intellect to grasp the essence of the oceanic shastras. It contains-
* Avoid bad company and have satsang.
* Always live happily with a calm mind.
* Mind – the means to Liberation.
* Shift your attachment from the world to the Atman (Self)
* How to attain Supreme Bliss?
* Always consider sense enjoyment a disease.
* A slave has no pleasure, even in his dreams
* The World is merely an inn
* Who is Wise?
* What is the highest achievement?
* Impact of food
* Duality is rooted in the imagination
* How to save ourselves from passion?
* How to attain peace?
* The problem lies in the root itself; how to uproot it?
* Then you will not be trapped in the world…
* Brave Aryans! Wake up now.
* The secret formula for cheerfulness
* The way to Supreme welfare
* The indispensible task of human life
* The essence of the Vedas is in Satsang on Brahmajnana
* The gist of all Shastras
* Worldly objects are deceitful
* For Parents – reform the child to reform the World
* Wisdom dawns not without association with saints
* What is the root cause of the birth-death cycle?
* Freedom does not mean lack of restraint
* Remove the veil of ignorance and see.
* Put Satsang into practice
* Be the ‘seer’ of the mind
* What is the need for taking the support of great men?
* Disregard praise and criticism
* Otherwise you will have to beat your head in remorse
* Thoughts of satsang is verily the architect of life
* Be a man of discrimination (between the real and the unreal)
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.