(Memoir of a Saint)
Self-realized saints and scriptures have said that God Himself descends in the form of Nitya Avatara (frequently occurring incarnations of the Lord in the form of enlightened saints) to present the ideal required in the contemporary times for social reforms.
In this present age, this divine mission is being carried out by the people’s adorable saint Shrotriya Brahmanishtha Yogiraj Pujya Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu. Even the biography of such a saint serves as a true guide to the masses. This book, ‘Jīvan Jhānkī’ is a compilation of the various anecdotes and facets of the life of Pujya Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu.
In this book, you will find:
* The main life incidents of Pujya Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu from his birth to the days of sadhana
* The prophecy made by astrologers
* Intense discrimination and dispassion at a young age
* Yearning for God-realization and renunciation
* Search for a SatGuru to accomplish the goal
* Sadhana practiced in seclusion and some key events during that time
* Intense sadhana and Self-realization through Guru’s grace
* Showering Vedantic wisdom through satsang discourses, following the command of SatGuru Sai Shri Lilashahji
* A glimpse of philanthropic activities carried out by the ashram for social uplift
* Satsang programmes and distribution of food and necessities of life for moral, spiritual, intellectual, physical and social development of tribal people.
* Steps towards de-addiction.
* Steps to propagate Omni-benevolent Indian culture across the world
* Programmes to uproot evil customs, to abolish them and save people from exploitative conspiracies
* Dhyan Yoga Shivirs (meditation intensives)
* ‘Vidyārthi Tejaswī Tālīm’ shivirs to awaken the hidden power of students
* ‘Bāla Sanskār Kendras’ for inculcating virtues in children
* ‘Yuvā Sevā Sangh’ for overall development of the youth
* ‘Yuvā Dhan Surakshā Abhiyāna’ for infusing abstinence and good conduct in the youth
* Publication of spiritual literature and monthly magazines to counter thought pollution prevalent in India and abroad
* A campaign for the distribution of medicine, food, fruit, etc., to help destitute, poor and sick people.
* Distribution of relief materials during natural disasters like floods, earthquakes, epidemic, etc.
* Free distribution of buttermilk in the summer
* Management of over 50 gaushalas for cow care and cow service
* Management of Ayurvedic medical centres and manufacturing of medicines
* Building ‘Maun Mandir’ and ‘Sadhana Sadan’ for sadhana in seclusion
* Conducting various programmes to awaken women power across the country
* Publishing top quality notebooks for students, printed with inspirational quotes, to be given at concessional rates.
* Awakening of the masses through satsang discourses
* Visiting foreign countries many times to promulgate the glory of Indian culture
* Telecast of revered Bapuji’s programmes by national and international media
* Speech delivered by Pujya Bapuji at the Parliament of Religions, in Chicago, 1993
* Pujya Bapuji’s ceaseless efforts for the unity and integrity of India
* Narrative of main ashrams of revered Bapuji in India and abroad
* Main branches of ‘Yoga Vedanta Seva Samiti’ active in India and abroad
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.