The immutable Law of Karma
The immutable law of Karma has to be accepted by everyone whether he is a king, a pauper, a wealthy merchant a servant or God himself incarnated on this earth. So we should remain wary in our actions. We should perform actions in such a way that it does not become perverted or evil (forbidden action), leading to bondage. Rather the action should turn into inaction. The doer becomes a non-doer and attains the state of his Supreme Self. Revered Sant Shri Āshārāmji Bāpu has guided, in a very beautiful and simple way through his ambrosial satsang discourses, how to be released from the bondage of our action and attain the state of our Supreme Self. The book ‘Karma Kā Akātya Siddhānta (The immutable law of Karma) is a compilation of His ambrosial words.
This book contains:
• Real incidents illustrating the fact, ‘It is hard to understand the nature (path) of action.’
• The technique of doing karma which does not bind.
• How destiny settled the account of a man who deceitfully murdered his own friend?
• ‘What is allotted, cannot be blotted.’ – elucidating this mystery, through the incident of Kaushalyāji’s abduction by Rāvaņa.
• He cut the Pipal tree here, and there his son died. (Disastrous effect of cutting a Pipal tree)
• Why did the priest become a ghost?
• The evil effects of disobedience to a saint.
• He had to pay off the debt as a serpent, even after three births.
• Escaped evil there, by giving a bribe, but got entrapped here.
• How one is bound to suffer from the effect of his evil doings?
• Suleman’s narration of why he became a ghost and his eye witness account of the ‘Kumbhipāk Narak.’(The most terrible hell)
• Why and how one should remain wary in his actions?
• Wherever there is attachment, there is birth.
• Do relations end at the time of death?
• Indeed, noble deeds never go to waste!
• The consequences of deeds are inescapable.
• Had to bear the consequences of the deeds, even after 73 births.
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.