के गर्ने के नगर्ने (क्या करें, क्या न करें ?)
Kyā Karein, Kyā Na Karein?
(Do’s and Don’ts)
The present generation, while blindly following western civilization, is forgetting the duty of good conduct based upon the moral values of our Indian culture. It is undergoing degeneration due to the absence of guidance enjoined by the shastras regarding what to do and what not to do. In this present terrible Iron age (Kali Yuga), every one’s well-wisher Param Pujya Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu has been imparting knowledge about good conduct enjoined by the shastras in his satsang discourses so that people may follow it to lead a cheerful, happy and healthy life. This book contains a compilation of the rules and code of conduct enjoined by the shastras, useful in daily life, which will make the garden of life fragrant.
* The advantages of rising early in the morning; why you shouldn’t sleep until sunrise?
* What are the benefits of Datoons (Twig brush) of various trees?
* Vital information about dental hygiene and protection.
* Ways to keep teeth strong until old age.
* Benefits of an early morning walk.
* Science of bladder and bowel evacuation: Simple ways to relieve constipation.
* Different kinds of bath, their techniques, advantages and precautions.
* Harmful effects of applying plastic bindi (a decorative dot worn in the middle of the forehead by Indian women).
* Which tilaks (a decorative or symbolic mark worn by Hindus on the forehead) are beneficial and which are harmful?
* Mothers and sisters should not apply plastic bindi at any cost.
* How to do trikāl sandhyā (religious rituals performed during sandhi kālas i.e. transitional periods of the day, viz. dawn, noon and dusk.) and Surya Upāsanā (worship of the Sun god); and what are their advantages.
* Why bow before elders?
* When and how to take meals?
* Diet and mode of living according to the lunar days, to keep the family healthy.
* Which type of cookware is beneficial, and which utensils should be avoided on which lunar days?
* Knowledge of prohibited physical activities, such as the advantages and disadvantages of cutting of hair on different days.
* How to wake up? How to sleep? How to constantly remain absorbed in the Lord?
* Information about Vāstu Shāstra for peace and happiness at home.
* It is inauspicious to keep dogs, cats, and broken utensils in the house.
* Which is the best time and the most auspicious Muhurta?
* What are the dos and don’ts during sutak (ceremonial defilement due to a birth or death)
* Trees fit for worship – āmlā, tulsī, pīpal and bael.
* What are the dos and don’ts during solar and lunar eclipses?
* When is sexual intercourse prohibited?
* What is the best time for conception?
* What should be the conduct of pregnant women?
* What should be done when a baby is born?
* What should one do on a birthday?
* What should be done to acquire money and wealth?
* Seeing of what is meritorious, and what is sinful?
* Ornaments of which metal should be worn on which parts of the body?
* Effects of different colours.
* Abortion, the biggest Sin.
* Never commit suicide.
* Rules to be followed during Shrāddha ceremony
* Why looking at the moon is prohibited on Ganesh Chaturthī?
* Why is the night of Mahāshivratri a blessed night?
* What to do on the festival of Holi?
* Rakshā Bandhan: a symbol of the power of resolution.
* Shāradīya Navrātri – to attain success
* Sharad pūnam: Auspicious Darshan of the Moon.
* What should be done on a no moon day, falling on a Monday to remove poverty?
* Kālī chaudas: protection from the torments of hell.
* Dipāvalī: a sadhanā to attain wealth.
* Dos and don’ts on Ekadashi.
* What should be done in which lunar month?
* Other useful information
* How to live?
* Don’t forget your parents: (A poem).
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.