Nirogatā Ka Sādhana
(Measures to remain disease-free)
The disease does not only involve physical problems, if one has a mental illness like lust, anger, greed, and attachment then one is considered to be ill too. So a person is said to be incomplete health only if he is free from physical and mental illness. What should be done to remain disease-free and completely healthy; a guidebook ‘Nirogatā Ka Sādhana’ has been made compiling the ambrosial words of Brahmalīna Sant Sai Shri Lilāshahji Mahārāj and Pujya Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu.
* What is the true basis of human health and strength?
* How to protect your health and preserve strength?
* …then why our strength and bravery have been destroyed?
* When a young man from earth refused the romance proposal of a celestial beauty… (an inspiring story).
* Years-long wait of an iron-smith, stands right in front of him, a lady – the epitome of benevolence, how the enormous divine blessings showered on him?
* Simple rules and measures for the practice of Brahmacharya (celibacy)
* Tobacco: The arch enemy of humanity, responsible for rapid degeneration
* Dhumrapāna Hai Durvyasan (“Smoking is a bad habit”, A poem).
* A dangerous enemy which leads families to the brink of ruin
* This inflicts is a fatal blow to health
* Drink those beverages which increase mental strength and digestive power; and are beneficial to the heart; instead of harmful tea and coffee.
* The ambrosial words of Sai Shri Lilāshahji Mahārāj on Vedanta
* How to control the mind…
* How to safeguard the country and the world?
* If you want to make India a mighty nation…
* The message of Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu to guardians and students
* A Yogic posture beneficial for keeping celibacy unbroken
* A preventive measure for nocturnal pollution
* Brahmacharya as viewed by scholars, philosophers and doctors
* Words of Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee…
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.