‘Panchāmrita’ is a ‘read-daily’ book, a collection of five spiritual books which contain unique techniques and aphorisms to make a person healthy, vigorous, self-restrained, energetic, courageous, peaceful, happy and stress-free. It includes:
‘Divya Preraņā Prakāsh’ (Divine Inspiration)
* Tips to impart new inspiration, i.e. Divine Inspiration to everyone’s life – disappointed or dejected, healthy or sick, male or female.
* What is Brahmacharya? It’s numerous benefits and experiential words of great men.
* Modern Medical Opinion
* The value and information explaining the manufacturing of vital fluid which increases physical, mental & intellectual ability.
* The Secret of a Magnetic Personality, its measures and glory of continence
* Greatness of Indian Psychology
* Guidance for a great life
* Importance of the preservation of semen
* The disastrous effects of masturbation and the experiences of sufferers
* Disastrous effects of anger, and hints to control anger
· The need for a Guru in human life
· The glory of the Guru
· Safe way in Kaliyuga
· The secret of Guru-Bhakti Yoga
· Practice of Guru-Bhakti
· The principle of adaptability with the Guru
· Who is the true guide of the seeker?
· What is the secret of Self-realization?
· By whose grace one attains Self-realization?
· How to be in tune with the Guru?
· Which is the easiest way to God-realization?
· Benefits of Guru-Bhakti
· Gurvashtakam: Adi Shankara’s stotra on the glory of the Guru
‘Jīvana Rasāyana’ (Elixir of life)
· Aphorisms to get through depression, a global problem
· Tips to increase strength, enthusiasm, prudence and energy
· Relaxation techniques to relieve the fatigue of daily life
· Knowledge that charges one’s body, mind and life with spiritual vibes
· Vedanta quotes from Self-realized great men
· Principles of a carefree life.
· The instructions given by Lord Shiva to Parvati on the greatness of the ‘Guru’ is beneficent knowledge for all.
· The Gita which removes the fear of the evil influences of planets.
· A Self-realized Guru- the Gateway to liberation
· Inspirational anecdotes of Guru-Bhaktas
· Guru-Disciple Relationship – The Greatest relationship in life
· How to make life sorrow-free?
· Glory of the Guru described in Srimad Bhāgavat and other scriptures.
· Glory of the Guru told by many saints & incarnations like Lord Rama, Shrimad Adi Shankaracharya, Sant Kabir, Sant Tulsidas, Sant Rajjab, Sant Nishchaldas, Guru Nanakdev, Swami Shri Lilashahji Maharaj, Shri Ramana Maharshi, Swami Rama Tirtha, Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu, Swami Vivekananda, Baba Farid, Sant Eknath, Swami Dayananda, et al.
Ishwar Ki Or (Towards God)
* Divine meditation giving a simulated pre-death experience of one’s funeral procession
* Guidance towards the complete journey of God-realization by causing the death of even death…
* Eye-opening depiction of the futility of worldly relationships
* How to cross the ocean of worldly existence
* Nectarine wisdom to awaken Viveka and Vairagya
* Vedic wisdom awakening from the night of delusion
* An intriguing conversation between Dutta and Siddha, replete with Self-knowledge
* Thoughts and aphorisms to remove sorrow forever
Also included are:
· Shrī Āshārāmāyaņa
· Shrī Guru-Mahimā
· Whose human birth is fruitful?
· Sorrow is nothing but delusion!
· The glory of SatGuru as sung by Sant Kabir
· Obeisance to the Guru
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.