‘Prabhu! Param Prakāsh Ki Aur Le Chal’
(Oh Lord! Please lead us to the divine light)
When one burns himself to give light to dispel the darkness of ignorance of the world, the storms of the world rush to extinguish that light. In spite of this, as the sun does not give up the nature of emitting light and energy, Saints do not give up their nature of being engaged in doing good to others out of compassion. How do saints remain engaged in works of social welfare, braving the storms of criticism, slander, vicious propaganda, and injustice meted out to them by wicked people is expressed in the book ‘Prabhu! Param Prakāsh Ki Aur Le Chal’. This book contains:
* O Lord, lead us from the darkness of ignorance to the light of knowledge (Teachings of Mahatma Buddha)
* How evil is this world? (A dialogue between Martin Luther King Jr. and his disciple)
* What is the pathway to wisdom?
* Why don’t Saints transform wicked people?
* What is the use of remorse, after ruining your life?
* The people who lead their generations to hell.
* Atrocities inflicted on Shri Ramakrishna, Shirdiwale Sai Baba, Sant Eknathji, Swami Vivekananda, Socrates, Sant Tukaramji, Rishi Dayananda by slanderers and wicked persons.
* Why should we destroy our lives out of foolishness?
*….such people present even nectar as poison
* Hazrat Muhammad taught a practical lesson to his unfaithful disciple
* This is the truth
* Why does untruth spread so fast?
* The power of sacrifice
* The joy of firmness
* These are the enemies of progress
* How can you prevent those who want to jump into the well?
* Strange ways of stupid people!
* Slanderers harassed the great saints of Sindh, Sant Shri Teunramji and Sant Kanwarramji
* Be wary of people who are the foes of progress
* Divine vision
* The meaningfulness of life
* Oh! Sellers of your life for a few pennies, the traitors attacking Sanatan Sanskriti (Hindu culture)! Oh! Slanderers of saints! Oh! Slayers of Mother India! Just read the pages of history and see the condition of wicked men like you, ponder over it and be cautious!
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.