Mahāpurushon Ke Prerak Prasanga (Part 1)
Such is the glory of the divine life-incidents of great men that one develops an interest in them while reading and hearing them. Gradually, one starts to see them as the icons of qualities. Then it becomes the guiding principle which overwhelms the mind and subsequently we become just like them. This holy book ‘Mahāpurushon Ke Prerak Prasanga’ is an attempt to infuse such supreme life elevating incidents into your heart through the divine ambrosial discourses of Self-realized saint Shri Asharamji Bapu. These life incidents of great men are inspiring and beneficial for all – children, teenagers, youths, students, elders, men of good conduct, men of bad conduct, one having a Guru, one not having Guru, everyone. The book ‘Mahāpurushon Ke Prerak Prasanga’ contains:
* When the water carried for Lord Shiva’s worship was given to a starving man, the inner voice expressing the pleasure of Shiva emanated from the temple of the heart.
* Inspiring anecdote of Swami Rama Tirtha and a beautiful American woman.
* Crying for God is the way to transcend the sorrow of birth and death (a technique given by Hari Baba)
* Lord Shiva appeared in front of an innocent and illiterate cowherd.
* Do not be proud of any of your success (a story)
* The woman who embellished her ego in the service of her Guru became a bear in her next life.
* If you have to eat only mental food, then why not eat Desi ghee ladoos?
* Learn to be helpful to someone in your life…
* Only Lālā (Child Krishna) did this lilā.
* When he set out, he just set out (without a second thought)
* Does a king steal?
* The secret of Dandavat Pranām
* Gandhiji’s sympathy for sufferers and truthfulness
* The company of a saint transformed his life
* The Rama (Lord) of hope for all beings!
* He feeds even by beating!
* Rudradeva’s truthfulness made the dacoits surrender willingly
* Therefore, be vigilant about what you do and happy with what happens.
* Sacrifice and courage of Abalā Basu, wife of Shri Jagadish Chandra Bose
* At the end of life, one gets nothing.
* Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was like this in his childhood
* It is not stinginess; it is frugality.
* Waste not a single penny, spend millions in charitable activities.
* A dowry of this kind!
* A cruel police sergeant became Sant Ranajit Das
* The icon of wisdom and yogic power: Swami Lilashah Ji Maharaj
* What is the fruit of rendering service to a saint?
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.