Only in the absence of virtue does one suffer from all sorrow, pain and affliction, and perform actions which agitate the mind, create restlessness and cause one to wander in various species. The 26 virtues of one endowed with a divine nature are mentioned by Lord Krishna in the 16th chapter of Shrimad-Bhagavad-Gita. Pujya Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu has elaborated on these virtues of a divine nature in a lucid, fascinating and heart-touching way in his discourses. One learns the art of living a blissful, peaceful and happy life by adopting these 26 virtues. One very easily attains the four goals of life viz. righteousness (Dharma), Wealth (Artha), desire (Kāma) and Liberation (Moksha). This book also focuses on life events of devotees and saints endowed with divine virtues.
* What is the cause of happiness and sorrow?
* Why is fearlessness necessary and how to achieve it?
* Fearlessness does not mean to be shameless or enslaved!
* Qualities of those endowed with divine virtue
* Even God helps those who are courageous
* How is sage Durvāsa, endowed with divine virtue, despite having an angry nature?
* Devotion to truth made a saint incarnate in one’s home
* Why and who harnessed Lord Krishna and Rukmaniji to a chariot and drove it?
* How to make life divine?
* How should a Sādhaka be?
* How to become skilled in practical living?
* How divine virtues help one in overall growth?
* Why does even a dishonest person want an honest companion?
* Why did a man on the gallows cut his mother’s nose with his teeth?
* Why is carelessness the biggest hurdle to progress?
* How to remove attachment from one’s life?
* A Poet recited a chosen poem to a king and was rewarded by beating with shoes
* How to turn Karma into Karmayoga?
* A king’s dispassion kindled by seeing the condition of those who used to make him happy
* When Brahmaji threw a dinner party for the gods and demons
* Sai Shri Lilashahji’s amusement with God
* How does the department of Yamarāj continue?
* Without a spiritual guide, no-one can cross the ocean of mundane existence
* By abandoning one’s Guru, one goes to death
* Concentration: the foundation of success
* Devotee queen Ratnāvati
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.