(Blissful life and death)
Death is an inevitable event and nobody can escape it. Every living being is scared of death, so, is there any way to get rid of this fear? A surefire remedy for this problem can be found in the spiritual science developed in ancient times in India. Param Pujya Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu has subtly discussed this in his Satsang discourses. This is the supreme message of fearlessness to humanity which is plagued by the fear of death. Even you can solve the problem of birth and death by hearing the voice of eternal life reverberating constantly within you by attaining the gift of nectar from Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu published in this book titled ‘Mangalmay Jīvan-Mrityu’ and thereby become absolutely fearless making your life and death blissful. The contents of the book are:
* What is life and death?
* How many types of death are there?
* How death is as necessary as life?
* Why Alexander didn’t consume immortalising nectar?
* Without knowing death, life is not real life.
* Who undergoes death?
* The dialogue between Lord Rāma and Tārā, upon the death of Bālī
* Death is nothing but a change of clothes
*_The death of death is the gate to a blissful life
* The dialogue between Nachiketās and Yamarāj, the god of death
* True Saints explain the secrets of death
* Death: A resting place
* After the death of desire, one attains absolute rest
* An anecdote of Ghātwāle Bābā
* The experience of Socrates, while leaving his body
* Spiritual Knowledge- The uniqueness of India
* There is no relation between age and knowledge
* Yoga is not the summit of sādhanā
* Hey immortal soul! Awaken in your own glory
* Life and death are two gateways to the realization of the Atman and Supreme Self
* Vidura instructs Dhritarāshtra about the nature of samsara; it’s ferociousness and ways to get emancipation from it
* Is there any way to satisfy desire?
* How to get rid of lust?
* The one who dies is not me.
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.