Everyone desires to always be happy and joyful. This desire can be fulfilled only through the ambrosial teachings of the Self-Realized great men. The book ‘Sadā Divālī’ is a collection of the divine words of Pujya Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu. You can also celebrate Divālī in your life every day and every moment by reflecting on it with respect. This spiritual book contains-
* Deeds to be performed on the first day of the New Year
* Then you can always celebrate Divālī…
* What does the Owl, the vehicle of divine Mother Lakshmi signify?
* Drink the Ātma Prasād in the morning of the first day of the New Year
* A technique to get success in all tasks
* Who should we not develop animosity against in order to be happy?
* The rules of Shastras to be observed for the all round development of life
* What is the best way for both spiritual and worldly growth?
* The west bows before the glory of spiritual science and culture of India
* Learn to be useful to someone.
* Realising the greatness of Hindu Religion, a Christian missionary became a Hindu
* How to get freedom from a luxurious materialistic lifestyle
* Who is destitute and who is happy?
* Now take rest in your Self
* Be great by achieving this
* What would lead to your supreme good and absolute welfare?
* How to destroy the darkness of ignorance forever?
* The experience soaked teachings of a Self-realised crow
* The Brahmajnani (Self-realized masters) are the true well-wishers.
* Mani Āja Achchhī Divālī Hamārī… (A poem)
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.