The method of spiritual practice is inherent in the obedience to the Guru’s commands and the quintessence of spiritual practice lies in Guru’s Grace. Only those having the grace of God get a SatGuru and those who get a SatGuru do not need to do spiritual practice, rather their practice simply happens, just by obeying the commands of the Guru and by reflecting and contemplating on the words of the Guru. Only the teachings emanating from an experienced heart affect us. Teaching learnt by rote does not produce that effect on our hearts which is produced by the experiential words of Self-realized great men. The influence of the speech emanating from the compassionate hearts of such great men is extraordinary. The book ‘Sahaja Sādhanā’ is a compilation of such extraordinary divine words.
In this book you will find:
* What is Divine Law and Sahaja Sādhanā?
* What is a virtuous act and what is a sin?
* What do you want, progress or decline?
* …Then Sahaja Sādhanā will happen.
* Sahaja Sādhanā of Swami Vivekananda
* Faith, the first prerequisite for attaining supreme Peace.
* What is Eternal Truth?
* Unique play of God
* Satsang Prasād of Vedanta
* What is Vedanta in practice?
* Devotee of service and devotee of comfort
* Moha-Mudgara: Self-Inquiry (an interesting Story)
* Holy offerings of Meditation.
* …Then you have not done anything.
* Be vigilant before death strikes.
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.