Secrets of Tulsi
An extremely useful medicine Tulsi is not only a veritable boon for the entire world but also the ambrosia for human life! It is important not only from the viewpoint of physical health, but also from religious, spiritual, environmental and scientific viewpoints.
On one hand the glory or utility of Tulsi is described even in the great textbooks of Ayurveda like the Charaka Samhita, the Sushruta Samhita; Puranas like the Padma Purana, Skanda Purana, Brahma Vaivarta Purana; Upanishadas and Vedas; while on the other hand, various therapies
like Unani, Homeopathy, and Allopathy too have accepted Tulsi as an important drug and extolled it.
It has been established through various scientific research studies that Tulsi is an excellent antimicrobial, anti-stress, analgesic, anti-diabetic, antipyretic, cancer-destroying, anxiolytic, antidepressant, and a good protector against radiations. Tulsi is replete with so many medicinal properties that its glory cannot be described. Lord Shiva has said in the Padma Purana: “I am unable to describe all the qualities even with (i.e. even after spending) a long time.”
Planting maximum number of Tulsi-saplings in one’s house and the neighborhood is akin to saving thousands, nay lakhs of rupees spent on healthcare and protection of environment.
We had a cultural the tradition of planting a Tulsi sapling in every household. Sant Vinoba Bhave’s mother, during his childhood, would serve him food only after he had offered water to the Tulsi plant. Those who kept forgetting the glory of Tulsi along with that of other trees worthy of being worshipped, and the traditions of our culture and kept imitating the West, and went on adopting the western traditions and lifestyle suffered from anxiety, stress, unrest, and various physical and mental illnesses.
Pained by this terrible decadence Pujya Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu inspired His devotees to run a campaign of planting beneficial trees such as Holy Basil (Tulsi), Peepal, Indian Gooseberry (Amla) and Margosa (Neem). Offer water reverentially to the Tulsi plant and circumambulate it every day; also eat the leaves thereof. Celebrate ‘Tulsi Pujan Divas’ (Tulsi Worship Day) every year on 25th December.
An effort has been made to publish this book inspired by Pujya Bapuji with the objective of spreading the information about the glory of Tulsi to each and every person, so as to enable them to reap its benefits, besides keeping the welfare of the entire world in mind.
* INDEX *
1. Tulsi is our protector and nourisher 2
2. …this will enable you to serve all living beings 5
3. Tulsi: A mine of qualities 7
4. Tulsi gives health benefits along with happiness, peace and prosperity 7
5. Glory of Tulsi in scriptures 8
6. Tulsi: A destroyer of poverty and giver of wealth 10
7. One Tulsi, many benefits 11
8. When a Divine Man appeared from a Tulsi Plant 12
9. Science too acknowledges the importance of Tulsi 13
10. Less investment, less labour, and huge profits 14
11. Tulsi: A Wonder Drug 14
12. A time tested cure for cancer 16
13. Some medications of Tulsi 17
14. Precautions in taking Tulsi leaves 18
15. Tulsi remedy cured cancer 19
16. …relieved me of twelve-year-old insomnia 19
17. The glory of Tulsi Mala 20
18. Emancipation through Tulsi 21
19. Tulsi mala became a protective shield 22
20. The Tulsi Rosary touched by Bapuji became the life-saver 23
21. Teens alcohol consumption triples during Christmas, New Year: ASSOCHAM 23
22. Tulsi Worship Day: 25th December 24
23. Vishwa Guru Bharat Karyakram 26
24. Vrinda Abhiyan (Tulsi Campaign) 26
25. Tulsi & Environment 27
26. The Truth… that could not reach you 28
27. Highway to Health and Longevity Daily Routine based on Biological Clock 29
28. Is the foreign cow as good as the female demon of Kaliyuga? 30
29. Drinks for increasing strength, intelligence, agility & memory 31
30. Even the Avatars worshipped the Tulsi Plant 35
All major credit, debit cards & Net Banking options available.
Order any product through Android or iphone app
100% MoneyBack Guarantee.
Copyright © Ashram eStore. All rights reserved.